Set of 10 lenses:
15mm T2.9, 18mm T2.9, 21mm T2.9, 25mm T2.1, 28mm T2.1, 35mm T2.1, 50mm T2.1, 85mm T2.1, 100mm T2.1, 135mm T2.1.
- A unique technology that provides information about the lens’ distortion and shading characteristics in real time to speed-up the workflow on set and in post-production.
- Lens setting are digitally captured on every frame, avoiding the need to manually record the lens setting for every shot.
- Documentation of the lens’ characteristics enhances creativity by allowing more complex shots to be handled in post-production.
- Standardized positioning of the focus rings and a consistent 95 mm front diameter allows for fast and easy changeover while on set.
- Extraordinarily smooth focus rotation even in extreme temperature conditions thanks to a new, sophisticated construction design.
*Consistent T-stops simplifies lighting on set ans exposure compensations(T2.9 for 15 to 21 mm and T2.1 for 25 to 135 mm).
- The compact and light-weight design is ideal for handheld , gimbal, drone and steadicam applications.
- Consistent size and weight across most of the focal lengths enables quick change of lenses when used on drones and gimbals.
- The ultra-smooth focus rotation allows use of small focus motors.
Link to the manufacturer’s website: